Ten Things I Have Learned from Creative Women
by Keri Smith
- Laugh A LOT! Laugh from the gut. Bellow. Purge. Affirm. Guffaw. NEVER take life or yourself too seriously.
- Make your own fun regularly. You have the power to give your life meaning. Plan a creative party. Sew something new. Try a new recipe. Create your own games.
- Sing! Don’t worry about your voice.
- Spend some time just with women. Affirm the sacred bond between them.
- Value memories over things. Love and friendship are more important than all the money in the world.
- Savor sunsets.
- Nap daily.
- Celebrate birthdays!
- Create your own ritual. Rituals keep us connected to our lives, the earth, and one another.
- Honor children.