The word inspire means to “fill with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.” How can you not feel inspired here in the blogosphere, where so many folks are sharing their heart and soul with us daily?
Like my friend Mary O’Connor, whose new book, Life is Full of Sweet Spots, and her blog of the same name, teach us about finding joy…everywhere!
Mary recently honored Random Acts of Writing [+ art] with a VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER award. I’m really grateful for this honor, and thrilled to be able to pass on the compliment by following the award rules and nominating 15 other bloggers!
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER RULES
• Display the award logo on your blog.
• Link back to the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
• Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
15 BLOGGERS WHO INSPIRE…
- 20 Something and Beyond Life, Learning, Gratitude [here]
- Jadi Campbell Life is a story, waiting to be told [here]
- Not Yet There A walk through the world between places [here]
- Rae Spencer I’m working on it. Because I often forget that I’m surrounded by marvels [here]
- Promenade Plantings grow. eat. share. [here]
- Crowing Crone Joss She Who Walks in Beauty [here]
- Dear Bliary Simply blogging about nothing… [here]
- Touch2Touch Only Connect [here]
- A View From The Woods An Erratic Journal [here]
- C.B. Wentworth Just following my muse… [here]
- Seven Sisters Arts [here]
- Le Litter Box [here]
- Once a Loyal Lover [here]
- The Cinnamon Peeler’s Wife [here]
- The Spouted Kitchen a tastier take on whole foods [here]
There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from, but these are some of my today-favorites. Thank you — all of my fellow bloggers and fellow readers — for sharing in this experience. It’s great to be part of this community with you!